The PGP at ISH is taught at a state-of-the-art campus featuring modern classrooms and student learning areas which provide a global quality of academic delivery. The campus enables an environment of learning, collaboration, and innovation.
1. Varied pedagogy and specialised modules: Apart from lectures, students learn through case studies, role plays, projects, and different forms of experiential learning like games and business simulations.
2. Global degree pathways to Les Roches: The ISH-Les Roches alliance allows students to articulate to Les Roches campuses in Switzerland and Spain to pursue an MBA and Master’s programme respectively.
3. Specialised modules: The programme curriculum includes two spealised modules, which give students the opportunity to master their skills in specific subjects which are high in demand and have global relevance. These specialisations enable students to begin their careers in varied roles including revenue managers, hospitality real estate and asset management professionals.
4. Curated internship with leading organisations: The programme includes a 4-month internship where faculty and industry mentors guide students through live analytical projects.
5. Expert mentorship and support: The classes are kept small to ensure that each student is given personalised attention. Tutorials are also held for students with faculty members for additional support.
6. Executive presence and personality development: Regular sessions on grooming, effective communication and etiquette are conducted to help students enhance their leadership presence and ensure their all-round development.
7. Events, workshops and guest speakers: Students get a chance to connect and interact with leading experts from various industries and become part of a large professional network.
8. Individual Education Plans (IEP): Each student receives an individual growth plan from their mentor to help them make the most of their educational experience.
9. Live projects: Students participate in a sales fest to learn the 7 stages of sales as they work on a buisness project to generate revenue and profit. They also learn how to develop an entrepreneurial mindset by pitching their idea to a jury comprising industry experts.
10. PGP student society: The PGP student society, Aspirante, was born out of students’ desire to contribute to ISH in a unique way and aims to enhance their academic-industry interface through immersive projects.
11. Development beyond the classroom: ISH believes in the holistic development of its Students and teaches them how to maintain their physical and mental wellbeing in stressful and challenging conditions.